On #Livewello, profiles are the people that you are caring for. You can share these profiles with other people who we call "Health villagers". (These are the people that are helping to care for you.)
To share a profile with a Health villager:
- Click on the Profile selector (top of the page)
- Click on "View all profiles"
- On the profiles page, find the person whose profile you want to share, then click the "Share button".
- You will be directed to a page where you can create a new Health villager and give them access to the various sections in your profile.
- Fill out the new Health villager form. Only the name and email fields are required, the rest are optional.
- If the person that you are adding does not yet have a free Livewello account, they will be prompted to do so before they can access you profile.
There is no limit to the number of Health villagers that you can add to a profile.
How do I generate a report? 20 views
How do I create a profile? 3 views
Where can I get information about Everything I Need to Know About My 23andMe Raw Data Results? 5 views
How do I use SNP Sandbox? 18 views