The Sandbox tool is for creating an unlimited number of customized Health Reports with your raw data from 23andMe AncestryDNA or most other personal genomics testing companies. You can use it to create a customized report based on any Gene or SNP name you want added to it. It works best once you upload your raw data file.
This tool allows you to add thousands of SNPs of YOUR choice to your Report. You can use it to add SNPs to your Report that are not in your Standard Variance Report. So, if you've received your 23andMe, Ancestry, FTDNA etc Raw Data results, and are looking for your results on a particular SNP or Gene, you can use The SNP Sandbox tool to check for it.
SNP Sandbox is suitable for people who may have already run their Report with a different App and are looking to add even more SNPs/ Genes to their Variant Report. Once you’re done, you can add the Template to the Gene Library. There is NO EXTRA CHARGE for the SNP Sandbox Tool or the Gene Library. Once you pay for the Livewello Gene App, the SNP Sandbox and Gene Library features are free with your purchase.
1) Go to https://livewello.com/snps/... or just click the ‘SNP Sandbox button’ on the left of your screen
2) Click on "rsIDs by Gene Name" and enter the Gene name.
3) Then click on "Search 23andMe" or ‘Show Suggestions’ button if your raw data is from another testing company.
a) If you clicked the ‘Search 23andMe’ button you’d be prompted to sign in to 23andMe.
b) Then you’d need to select and copy the entire page of results that 23andMe produces.
c) Paste what you copied into the ‘SNP ids’ box
4) If your raw data is from another testing company, click on the ‘Show Suggestions’ button and click the ‘copy to sandbox’ button if results on your search are pulled up.
5) Click "Build SNP Template".
Wait a few seconds for SNP Sandbox to fetch the data.
6) If the search was successful, the Gene Report will be populated. All SNP Sandbox templates are stored in the Gene library where it can be
7) Click “View Report” to see your results
EXAMPLES of Templates built with the SNP Sandbox Tool:
YASKO's NUTRIGENOMICS GENES: https://livewello.com/snps/...
METHYLATION Genes: https://livewello.com/snps/...
DID YOU KNOW:
The Livewello Gene App's SNP Sandbox Feature also allows you to:
~Compare 5 Variance Reports in your account side by side https://vimeo.com/86789213 and
~Copy a SNP Sandbox template to other profiles in your account.
Frequently Asked Questions about the Livewello 23andMe Gene App: https://livewello.com/support
Questions? Email: email@example.com
If you are looking for your results on a Gene/SNP that is not on your 23andMe Gene report, use the LiveWello SNP Template Library: https://vimeo.com/87970578 1 view
If you are looking for your results on a SNP that is not on your 300 SNP 23andMe Gene report, use the LiveWello SNP Template Library: https://vimeo.com/87970578 1 view
Where can I find SNPs that I can use to populate my SNP Table? Is there an easy way to generate a report with even more SNPs than the Standard report I got? 0 views