1) Get a Standard Health Report. Go to https://livewello.com/snps and upload your raw data gene results file.
How does the Livewello App work with your Genetic Raw Data?
2) Get a Healthcare Practitioner who is qualified and understands Epigenetics.
Share your Report with your Healthcare Practitioner
Since a software application doesn't know your unique symptoms, your other functional lab levels and a host of your other important health variables, it would be unsafe for it to dispense a safe treatment plan without this information. What you'll need next is ... ..more
The Citric Acid Cycle AKA “The Power Company” is essential for processing and converting all dietary nutrients (vitamins, minerals, fats, amino acids) into useable forms of energy just as any power industry processes coal, gas, or oil for energy production. If you visualize this cycle as a clock, each hour represents an area in which one nutrient converts into a more compatible form of energy. Depending on digestive function, diet, rate of absorption, and the presence of any genetic quirks, a problem might occur at any point within this clock. This may lead to significant metabolic (chemical processing) imbalances within ... ..more
The Major Tasks of Methylation
In order to provide a brief overview, the following methylation tasks have been vastly streamlined. In reality, there is an endless array of both direct and indirect Methylation activities within the human body. Even so, this summary should provide greater understanding of this highly complex pathway, as well as the complications that can arise from various defects or toxic exposures.
Methylation is responsible for the following:
1. Nervous system function (brain, spinal cord, & nerve cells). It’s critical for the insulation around nerves (myelin), which allows signals to properly transmit via this sheath, or outer ... ..more
￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼What does this process look like when it’s broken? After reading the following, you will be able to envision the implications of defects or mutations. The following is an example of the health problems that might occur.
1. Poor nerve function leads to muscle twitching, numbness, and weakness yet misfires can cause seizures, fatigue, memory loss, word groping, clumsiness (with falls & injuries), and visual or hearing loss in those with MS, CFS/ME, or Autism Spectrum Disorders.
2. Depending on the neuro-talker, imbalances often lead to a variety of disorders including: depression, anxiety, panic attacks, irritability, mood swings, OCD ... ..more